Monday, September 13, 2010

Bible Reading and Rental Properties!

Hey Everybody!  I'm Back!  We really enjoyed our vacation, but are glad to be home!  I spent a lot of time on my vacation, relaxing and reading my "Bible in 90 Days" .  I am about three days from being caught up.  I'm so excited to be so close!  I was embarrassed to say that I was about a month behind before, but I'm so close to being caught up with the group, I can taste the success of being able to finish on time!  Keep praying for me!   I appreciate ALL your support!

Pappy and I have been renting property for about 20 years.  That's a long time to do one thing!  We have quite a bit available right now so if anyone knows someone who needs a home in the Huntsville area, let me know, and I will do my best to fix them up!

Hope you have a great week!  Stay close to our Lord!  Love, Honey

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you too!! I so appreciate your prayers. We will finish on time! AMEN.
    To your success,
    Dr. Laura

    ReplyDelete