Monday, August 23, 2010

Still Reading!

Hi Everyone!  I'm checking in this week to give you the status on my Bible 90 Days reading.  I'm still NOT caught up, but still pushing forward.  I know I will be caught up in the next 3 weeks.  I will have some time off work, which will make a good time for some dedicated reading!  I'm looking forward to that.

I wasn't able to check in last week because we were having storms here, and our lights were off.  When they finally came back on, after about an hour, the internet never came back on.  So a repair visit was required, and now we are up and working.  But earlier, our lights went off again!  But only for a minute.  When you live way off the road, the least little wind can cause your lights to blink.

Talk to y'all next week!  Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment