Monday, August 2, 2010

Busy week - Still Striving - B90 days

Hi Ladies,

Welcome to Bama Cooking.  We are having a busy week here.  I feel like there are so many friends, family, and acquaintances that I need to carry to my Lord in prayer.  One person I am close to found out her father has cancer.  Some friends from church are relocating to Houston because his job on the arsenal ended.  Others we know are struggling with cancer and other illnesses.  I am praising God that my family is well and safe.  When your children are over 18, you really can't do anything about how they live their lives.  I'm so thankful that we have no real drama going on in our life at the moment.  I really struggle with feeling personally responsible for the choices my children make.

We are going through a lot of changes in the coming months.  And it is closer than I'm ready to face.  So I just try to pray continually that I will know the plans my Lord has in store for me.  I want to be able to recognise His path when the time comes!  I'm struggling with where I should be going at this time in my life. 

I am making progess in my B90 day reading.  If I'm not caught up by the end of the month, I will have time to get there when we are on vacation.  So I will be on time finishing with the group.  Thanks to everyone who has prayed or sent encouragement to me. 

I hope your day and week are going well.  If you have prayer needs, please let me know, and I will be glad to pray over them with you.  Love, Honey

2 comments:

  1. I know I already sent you a note, but I wasted to leave a comment here, too. Hang in there and keep up the reading. :)

    ReplyDelete