Monday, July 26, 2010

Making Progress


Hi everyone!  Thanks for returning to Bama Cooking!  It is Monday again, time goes so fast you know!  I'm checking in to say that I made some progress this week in my B90 day Reading.  I'm still not caught up, but I know I can catch up if I keep working at it, bit by bit. 

This week was busy.  I'm sure you all can say the same thing.  We are still havesting from our garden, and being gifted with produce from friends as well.  We never turn anything down and are always happy to find a use.  Yesterday our neighbors gifted us with peppers, and I returned the favor with some eggs.  Saturday I had some children from church spend the night with us on the farm.  Our Grandson, Peyton was also here a good bit. 









I just heard a friend of ours lost their home last night in a fire.  It is believed the fire was caused by a lightening strike.  Please pray for the Willis family as they make plans to relocate, and replace what they lost.  Their house was a complete loss, but their family is safe.

Yesterday we took Peyton to a birthdy party for a police officer's daughter who turned one.  Peyton loved it and had a great time.  It is nice to see things through a child's eyes again.

I hope you all are successful at what you need to get done this week.  Pray for my that my progress continues!  Love, Honey

2 comments:

  1. Our garden has done terribly this year....this Texas heat makes it hard to get anything to grow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your garden, AngieK. I know you have a much shorter growing season there. We are winding down here, too.

    ReplyDelete