Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things to Be Thankful For



Hi Everyone,

Welcome back to Bama Cooking. Today I am going to talk a little bit about what I am thankful for. At Heavenly Homemakers blog, Laura talked about Gratituesday, and asked everyone to blog about what they were thankful for, large or small. Our family and home are going through a lot of changes lately. Two of our "little birds" have left the nest, one taking our "grandbird" with her! Our last birdling is in nursing school, and it is only a matter of time before we are alone, Pappy and I, in our empty nest. Just the two of us, once again. This is a time full of adjustments for all of us, and I'm really trying to see the positives in this special time of life. One positive I thought of yesterday was that I have so much more time in my day. Caring for three people takes much less time than caring for six, especially when the three are all adults. So I now have time to do things that I said all these years I would do when I "retire" like write, and like trying my hand at blogging! I know God has a plan, and I try to remember that each and every day when the lonelies set in. What are you thankful for today? Thanks for visiting Bama Cooking! Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment