Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to Bama Cooking!

Hi! My name is Honey, and I want to welcome you to my blog, Bama Cooking! This blog has been a plan of mine for some time, but I decided that 2010 will be the year that I get started in changing my life! So here goes. As a follower of the Savy Blogging site, I have been challenged to post my goals on my blog. So here I am, after setting up my blog. Now for my goals.

1. I plan to post to my blog daily.
2. I plan for this blog to be a place to collect a lot of information in one place that I feel my daughters would benefit from one day. Maybe others will feel the benefit as well!
3. I plan to learn "from the ground up" all about blogging!
4. I promise to get better at this blog daily.
5. I promise to share myself and my family life with you, and hope you will share with me as well.

Well, I think that about covers it for today. Tomorrow we will get started on some Bama Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment